Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm 20 weeks and 2 Days!!

Well today was our 2nd ultrasound! Everything looked good and the baby is growing perfectly. It weighs 14 oz and had a heartbeat of 151. My pregnancy is half way over!!! I still can't believe that. The time has flown by and I'm sure the next two months will be even faster. It's the last 2 that will be the doozy!! The baby was quite comfortable today in an upside down position. It was litterly in the birthing position, standing on it's head. She had to jiggle it a little to get it to turn. We managed to get a few good pictures before it decided to roll on it's belly because it was done showing off for the day. (I'm thinking it's a boy) Being that we only have just over 4 months with Christmas and Thanksgiving in between, we really need to get moving on getting all the baby "stuff" taken care of. Not that I'm not excited about this one, but getting motivated this time has proven to be much more difficult. We have not bought a single baby item. Not one!! Well enjoy the pictures and soon I'll post all my symptoms and cravings and you can start making your bets on what the gender is!!!

On a side note, I read this quote today on my regular baby site and thought this couldn't be more true!!


Don't be discouraged if your children reject your advice. Years later they will offer it to their own offspring. ~Oscar Wilde

2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

What sweet pictures! I can't believe you can handle the suspense of not knowing boy/girl!!! What is Makayla hoping for?

Jennifer said...

Now it's time for some pictures of YOU, I want to see that belly!