Friday, November 14, 2008

2 more days!!!

Only two more days until we get to see our baby again! I will be 20 weeks on Saturday (half way there), so we get to have another ultrasound Monday morning. Our last one was at 8 weeks, so rather than an alien, it should look more like an actual baby now. This baby is very active. I felt it for the first time at 16 weeks (!!!!) and feel it all day long. Does that mean it won't sleep very much!!!??? Well here is a picture of the babe at 8 weeks.

and NO...were still not finding out what were having!!!

2 comments:

Kate & Gabe said...

What a cute little alien! :) I can't wait to see the new pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

This is so exciting! I still can't believe you're not finding out! (How many times do you hear that a day?)